1. Stars, stars, stars. I'd get to see a lot more stars.
2. I might actually get to hear that owl hooting in the night that everyone talks about the next morning, but which I never hear because once asleep ONLY A TRAIN CRASHING THROUGH MY ROOM WOULD WAKE ME.
3. Once night falls, I'm unable to work (my brain refuses to create at some point), but I can still read and watch movies. Think of all the lovely movies I could watch.
4. Those fun midnight shows they have at the theaters. I've never been able to stay awake long enough to attend one of those.
5. I've heard that nighttime is when magic happens. Sounds promising. More magic, please.